the single greatest scene in the history of cinema
what’s a motto
nothing what’s a motto with you
No, no, NO! That’s the wrong movie!
Who do you think you are to tell someone who to love. Go and fuck yourself you narrow-minded old bigot. Just because you’re miserable in your life and feel no love to or from anyone, doesn’t mean you have the right to take that away from someone who does.
why can’t “I don’t want to” be a solid excuse for everything
You mean it’s not?
I like how sweden just decided one day that gender is fucking bullshit so they got a gender neutral pronoun and stopped separating boy clothes and girl clothes and have pictures of spiderman pushing a baby stroller in a toy magazine why isn’t every country like sweden
you push that stroller sassy spiderman!
you fight those bad guys girlfriend!
you style that hair lil’ dude!
You had me at Spider-Man pushing a stroller.
heavy trigger warnings for rape.
all right, I’ve calmed down enough to post this, and hell fuckin’ no I ain’t blurrin’ out names.
hi my name is rachael, and this is why feminism is still needed. I have nothing else to say.
Zoaie Henrickson, Jacob Alecsana Stelzer, Kylah Hill and Maximillian Scarpetta are not only rape apologists who think rape jokes are funny, but they laugh in the face of rape victims asking them to stop.
Holy shit this actually made me cry
fuck these kids. they are asking for some major bad karma on their asses
WOW. Just wow. Things like this are one of the MANY reasons that rape continues to happen and why so many look at it as “no big deal”. And what is this idiot talking about that men get convicted of rape on the word alone of a woman? WHAT?? These are clearly children. Very young children in desperate need of education. This stuff should be taught in schools. Since they’re clearly misinformed or really just that stupid….here’s some rape statistics for them just in case they happen to see this.
- More than 80% of rapists are never convicted.
- More than 80% of rapists who are convicted are never actually incarcerated.
- Over 84,000 rapes were reported in the U.S. alone in 2010.
- The number of rapes that even get reported is only around 36%. That leaves 64% of rapes NOT reported. That more than doubles the number of rapes that actually happen each year in the U.S.
Disgusting. They are definitely asking for some bad karma! Also, just a tip to all those who think things like this are funny…..you can be reported to the authorities for talking about raping people or trying to say that things like that are ok and you’re put on a list as a person of concern. If anyone in your town is raped or sexually assaulted in any way and don’t know who their attacker was…..guess who gets picked up for questioning? The jack asses with their names on that list! All you have to do is call your local police station and give them the name and the proof, be it a screen shot or texts or whatever. A good friend of mine just recently did this to a guy who told her she needed to be raped because she told him his rape jokes were offensive. BOOM, on the list.
These children would be better off shot.
I have been fortunate enough to have never been raped. But as a human being, I can empathise. Or try to. The sheer violation of the act would be horrendous to experience. Rape is not something I would wish on ANYBODY and to make a joke out of it is insulting, offensive, and so many things!
Rape is not a joke. It has never been, and will never be funny.
you know parents make such a big deal about explaining homosexuality to their children but when I was a kid I watched a show where one of the villains was a satanic cross-dressing lobster and never once questioned it
Apparently, when I was a kid I asked my mum what a lesbian was. She went into a very long winded (and likely politically correct) explanation, for me to look at her and say “so, it’s when a lady marries another lady?”. After she said yes, I just walked away and continued playing. These things aren’t a big deal.